Our Clients Have achieved
extraordinary success and we
are proud to have contributed.
and then review the impact on the performance and people in the companies below
|General ADVANCE PRAISE
Thanks again for the fantastic course and insights you provided.
Sean Schurmann, Business Process Architect, Queensland Building Services Authority, Australia.
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the book!
It really helped tie together various concepts and practices I have been evolving towards over a number of years, crystallizing them into a simple but powerful framework.
Steve Melville, Director, Oracle, USA.
Just a short note to say thanks again for the course. It was a truly mind blowing experience and I will never think about process the same way again.
Craig Reid, Senior Business Analyst, Gen-I
- I would like to thank you for a wonderful experience for me to know the nuances of ABPM. Taking us to a new level on how to view processes & implement by way of sharing your wealth of experience and enlightning us with the case studies & exercises."
Director Quality Management Group, 3i Infotech Ltd., India
- “Steve led the best training sessions I have ever taken in my 20+ years as a professional. After those sessions I was able to have immediate impact on my organization. Steve is a very sharp, personable, interesting individual, and a real pleasure to work with. I continue to remain in regular contact with Steve and consider him an invaluable resource on BPM and on change management in general.”
Mark Barnett , SVP, Process Design Manager,
Bank of America
- “Steve is an inspiring global thought leader in the Business Process Management (BPM) space. He is a creative visionary, working on the edge of breakthrough business change."
Kenneth Mortimer , Principal , MBA & Associates Ltd
- Feedback from Business Process Excellence conference,
Amsterdam June 2008 -
Lucy Morgan, Operations Manager, IQPC
“Positive all round. Here are just a few of the very positive comments following your chair and keynote”
> Very good introduction of the new trends and development in BPM > Very good. Insightful and useful.
- "Exceptional and life transforming. This training should be on every corporate agenda"
CIO Pharmaceutical, Florida
- “Steve’s is highly gifted in his ability convert BPM visions into reality. His communications knowledge and interpersonal skills help him gain strong support from others. His drive and commitment at BPMG.org has transformed that organization into the leading global BPM enterprise. I see Steve as an invaluable asset in any BPM venture.”
Dennis Rohan , CEO , ROHAN AND ASSOCIATES
- "Simple and different concepts which is path breaking and easy to understand and deploy"
Director Business Consulting, Chennai
- "Excellent - he is a very good leader"
Senior Quality Analyst, AEC, Saudi Arabia
- "I want to thank you for the great content and coaching that you provided, the concepts resonated even more clearly when presented with your enthusiasm and experience."
Director, H&R Block, USA
- “Steve is one of the most tireless leaders in the field of business process management. While there are lots of technical folks and and vested interests in the field, Steve's leadership rises above the crowd. As co-founder of the not-for-profit Business Process Management Group, Steve has traveled the world spreading the BPM message to business leaders and front-line workers, alike.”
Peter Fingar, Global Thought Leader
- “Steve is a true guru and mentor in the field of Business Process Management. What I've learnt from Steve and The Bennu Group in a short space of time has greatly benefited my understanding of advanced process management. Always accessible for advice, always campaigning to change how organisations view how they operate, Steve is a real asset to the BPM community and long may it continue.”
Theo Priestley , Head of Business Process Management , 2i Limited
- "I really enjoyed last week and really learned alot. I feel I had a Eureka moment yesterday when the whole process diagnostics suddenly clicked into place. I remember you saying that once you grasp this then you will never look at processes in any other way. I am now actively evangalizing the CEM approach with our team.
Senior Analyst, Investment Bank, London
- "Speakers are rated out of 10 for content and presentation style. I am happy to let you know that you scored a 9.5 (the best marks at the event) and the additional comments “very good” and “excellent chairman."
Marcus Evans, BPR and Management for Telecoms, Geneva
- "Having had a chance to read through all of the delegate feedback forms in full it has become apparent that your workshops in particular were amongst the most well regarded, so thank you once more."
VP EMEA GDS International
- "I took BPM training back in December, and Steve Towers was the instructor. The training was simply fantastic, because Steve has that rare ability to connect with his trainees. Not only did I walk away from the training with a new perspective on Business Process Management, but I walked away with an invaluable analysis tool."
Senior Systems Analyst, Barclays Bank
- "We have collated the scores from the event and you and Terry came out as the most highly regarded."
Conference Producer, IIR International
(see the scores here)
- We would like to express our deep gratitude for your important contribution to Gartner's BPM Summit in London.
The efforts you put into preparing your own presentation at the BPM Summit paid off as well: Your workshop was extremely well attended with 152 people and it was rated very highly by the audience, with scores far above average (1.7 for content, 1.4 for speakers, on a 1-4 scale with 1 being best)."
Ralf Teschner, Programme Management Director, Gartner
Steve Towers, our Founder, has achieved a number of global firsts including:
AEC - Kingdom Saudi Arabia
African Development Bank
Bank of Ireland
Bank of Ireland Life
Bank of Scotland
Booz Allen Hamilton
Cable & Wireless
Egg (Internet Bank)
National Audit Office
Naval Postgraduate School
Office of the Deputy
Price Waterhouse Coopers
Royal Bank of Canada
Service Petrolier Schlumberger
South West Airlines
Retailers (on non disclosure)
University of Arkansas
University of Phoenix
Various Utilities (US & UK)
Workers Compensation Board - Alberta